Online Language Courses for Kids and Teens
ONLINE LANGUAGE COURSES FOR KIDS AND TEENS
Learning in times of Corona and perhaps beyond…
Due to the current events all the lessons at our language school will be suspended for until 19 April 2020. Anyway, Wordculture would like to keep supporting you kids at home in the coming weeks. Whether German, English or French etc. – we offer you the same quality online. We apply the same methodology as in a real classroom, your children will experience varied and very interactive language lessons where learning is simply fun. Use the time now and learn a new language from home!
After doing an accurate research on many online learning apps and software, Wordculture opted for EducateOnline, which we believe is the best online solution for high-quality language learning, individually and in groups.
This is how it works:
It is very simple. You get the invitation by your teacher via email. You click on the link and enter your virtual classroom. You don’t have to install anything on your computer!
- Interactive whiteboard
- you can choose to record a lesson
- You can easily share and download documents
- online tests
- and many more…
The only important things to know
- Your microphone, speakers and (optional) your webcam must be connected to your computer. For best audio quality, we recommend using a headset.
- Please use only current versions of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome (on Windows and Mac) as web browser.
- Make sure that your Internet connection is working.
We currently offer special price packages for kids:
For private lessons/semi-private lessons:
- 1-20 lessons: 85 CHF
- from 21 lessons: 75 CHF
10% discount on all group courses (3-6 children):
- Normal price: 420 CHF (12 lessons of 60min each)
- New: 378 CHF
Our courses are available in the following languages:
- Swiss German
- further languages upon request!
Call us to arrange for a free trial lesson!
Weil help you to find the right course for you.
For more details +41 44 396 70 80
Book a course here:
What does the class look like in concrete terms? Take a look at a lesson sequence:
OUR COURSE OFFER FOR KIDS AND TEENS
OUR CHILDCARE SERVICE
- Child care parallel to the language courses for adults
- Language learning has never been so relaxed for parents
COURSES FOR PROMOTING A FOREIGN LANGUAGE
- It is never early enough to learn a foreign language
- It’s creative and fun!
COURSES FOR THE PROMOTION OF THE MOTHER 'S LANGUAGE
- Varied course program
- So your own native language is not forgotten
LANGUAGE COURSES FOR TEENS
- Language learning for teens has never been so cool and hip
- Nevertheless, you learn so much!