We guarantee maximum flexibility:
In cooperation with the City of Zurich and the Cantonal Integration Programme, we now offer a hybrid German course for beginners at very special conditions.
What is it about?
Thanks to modern technology, you have the option of taking part in the lessons online (e.g. with your smartphone from home) or on-site at school.
Shift work, illness or just too much stress? No problem, if you are unable to come, we will provide you with a video recording of the lesson and you can catch it up whenever you have time.
In addition, during the course, we offer a childcare service here at school. In this way, your little ones are in good hands and you can learn German in a relaxed way.
Conditions of participation:
Possession of a Kulturlegi card and residence in the city of Zurich.
Find here all information about the course:
You will acquire a basic knowledge of the German language (grammar+vocabulary+phonetics and all you need for your daily life) on the levels A1 and A2. You will also learn more about important cultural and social topics in Switzerland, especially in Zurich.
This is a first important step towards a successful integration!
- Course duration: 12.09.2023-05.03.2024
- Course holidays: we follow the school calendar of Zurich
- Course content: 39 meetings of 100min. / 78 lessons of 50min.
- Course days: Tuesday and Thursday
- Course times: 14:30-15:20 / 15:25-16:15
- Course price per lesson: 5 CHF / total 390 CHF (+ course book)
- Childcare costs: total 100 CHF
- Course completion: Certificate of attendance or official telc examination A1 or A2 (possible directly at our school)
Course fee refund:
If you have attended at least 70 per cent of the course, the City of Zurich will reimburse the costs of the language course, materials and childcare.
It doesn’t get any better! Take the first step now to feel at home in Zurich.