Our methodology for language courses for adults
With us, you learn in small groups in an interactive and pleasant learning atmosphere!
I have improved my German enormously at Wordculture and passed the C1 exam. You guys are great! Thank you so much!
Read more about our methodology here:
Our lessons in small groups of 3 to max. 6 participants are varied and interactive. We create a pleasant classroom atmosphere, we support you in your learning process by tailoring the course to your individual need and learning ability. Thanks to the our small group philosophy, all our students have enough room to talk and to ask questions.
The content of the language courses varies and is adjusted to the needs, abilities and learning goals of our students.
Our teachers all have a pedagogical and/or linguistic background and are trained by us in our method.
I really appreciate the flexibility I have with hybrid teaching. When I get too stressed out, I join from the office. It is just perfect for me.
Our teaching philosophy is based on the following principles:
- Personal support: The personal relationship with our students is extremely important to us. At Wordculture you are not just one anonymous student but you get all the individual attention and support that make the learning process efficient and successful.
- Small groups: The small group size enables the teachers to provide the students with individual attention, a lot of time to practice the speaking and the pronunciation in the best possible way.
- Dynamic lessons: Our lessons are structured in a varied way, it never gets boring. In every lesson we introduce a new grammar and vocabulary topic through a variety of exercises. We simulate everyday situations by using role-plays, we watch short video clips that are discussed and analyzed in groups. In addition, we work on small written presentations and emails. We train all your language skills!
- Repetition as a principle: We ensure your learning progress through regular repetition units and tests at the end of each thematic lesson. This is essential to continuously build up your vocabulary and grammar skills.
- Use of the latest technology: We stay up-to-date. We use the latest learning technologies to provide you with a high-quality learning experience. For example, in our hybrid courses you have the opportunity to participate interactively in class via a state-of-the-art smartboard.
Convince yourself of our unique concept and come by for a free trial lesson and personal consultation.